What matters need attention in the production of pvc calendering film?
pvc calendering film is made by calendering process, calendering is to pass the heated polyvinyl chloride plastic through the gap between one or more pairs of horizontal rollers rotating in opposite directions so that the materials can bear the effects of extrusion and extension, and become a thin product with a certain thickness, width and smooth surface. It is characterized by high output and good quality. What should be paid attention to in the production of pvc calendering film?
What are the matters needing attention in the production of pvc calendering film
(1) It is especially important to establish an effective product quality assurance system, have complete and good technical testing methods, and supervise the whole process from raw materials entering the factory to products leaving the factory.
(2) When adjusting the roll spacing, the four-roll calender must be carried out in the state of carrying materials.
(3) In order to ensure the quality of PVC calendering film, the floor of the factory building must be kept clean and the film cannot be stained with ash when landing. Before pouring PVC resin into the sifter, the outer surface of the bag should be swept clean.
(4) The cooling water temperature in the slow cooling roller and cooling roller of the calendering machine should be strictly controlled within the required range, otherwise the shrinkage and smoothness of the film will be affected.
(5) In order to ensure the same color of the film, the pigment must be mixed with a certain amount of plasticizer and auxiliary agent and used after grinding by a ball mill or a three-roll grinder.
(6) When batching, for the mixture storage tank storing additives and plasticizers, mechanical stirring should be adopted to prevent material separation and precipitation, and compressed air blowing and stirring ( It consumes a lot of electricity and is easy to bring in water and oil substances).