PVC Tarpaulin Fabric ( Plastic Tarpaulin )
- PVC Tarpaulin for Fish pond liner and Preformed pond liners
- PVC Coated / Laminated Tarpaulin for Explosion Suppression Water Bag
- Blockout / Blackpack PVC Tarpaulin Fabric for Tent and Flex Banner Application
- Colorful PVC Tarpaulin for Inflatable Toys Application
- PVC Tarpaulin for Agricultural Drainage and General Cover Application
- PVC Tarpaulin Fabric for Swimming Pool and water tank
- Flex Banner
- PVC Tarpaulin fabric
- PVC Film ( PVC Sheet )
Talking about the difference between explosion-proof film and toughened film
What is the difference between explosion-proof film and toughened film?
explosion-proof membrane is a plastic film based on PET polyester, which has certain tensile strength and breaking strength, when bonded to glass, it can prevent scattering or splashing due to glass damage.
and the tempered film is the protective film on the surface of the mobile phone. People name it in order to describe its function. The main function of the mobile phone film used on the surface of the mobile phone is to prevent scratches. The glass used by the mobile phone manufacturer itself has very high strength and can resist accidental falling or collision. Tempered film is a general explosion-proof film, but if there is any difference between thickness and surface treatment.