PVC Tarpaulin Fabric ( Plastic Tarpaulin )
- PVC Tarpaulin for Fish pond liner and Preformed pond liners
- PVC Coated / Laminated Tarpaulin for Explosion Suppression Water Bag
- Blockout / Blackpack PVC Tarpaulin Fabric for Tent and Flex Banner Application
- Colorful PVC Tarpaulin for Inflatable Toys Application
- PVC Tarpaulin for Agricultural Drainage and General Cover Application
- PVC Tarpaulin Fabric for Swimming Pool and water tank
- Flex Banner
- PVC Tarpaulin fabric
- PVC Film ( PVC Sheet )
How to detect the release film?
How to detect release film? This question is very good. To answer it, first of all, we need to know what items need to be tested for release films, and second, what these items need to be done.
Let's first understand that the items to be detected by the release film are: the color, appearance, curl, thickness, dry solids, surface resistance, peeling force, residual adhesion and aging test of the release film totaled 9 items. The four items of color, appearance, curl and thickness can be measured conveniently by simple naked eyes and calipers, while the items of dry solid quantity, surface resistance and aging test, mainly electrical characteristics, general industrial applications do not need, so can be ignored. Therefore, the test of release film mainly focuses on the measurement of release Force!
then how to detect the release force of the release?
test steps of release Force:
1. Take 25. TESA7475 Tape 4mm wide and 200 long is attached to the test surface of the film (Release surface) , And with 2KG standard rolling hand roller grinding reciprocating rolling 3 times.
2. Install the material on the clamp and test the adhesive tape with a tensile machine at an angle of 180 degrees. The data displayed by the computer of the tensile machine is the release force of the test piece (g/in), Take the average value of 5 values as the test result.
3. Stick double-sided adhesive tape on the non-test surface of the sample and fix it on the standard steel plate for testing; Have manpower
4. Stick the adhesive tape and let it stand for 20 minutes. The temperature and humidity of the laboratory should be controlled at 23 2℃ and 50 5% respectively;