PVC Tarpaulin Fabric ( Plastic Tarpaulin )
- PVC Tarpaulin for Fish pond liner and Preformed pond liners
- PVC Coated / Laminated Tarpaulin for Explosion Suppression Water Bag
- Blockout / Blackpack PVC Tarpaulin Fabric for Tent and Flex Banner Application
- Colorful PVC Tarpaulin for Inflatable Toys Application
- PVC Tarpaulin for Agricultural Drainage and General Cover Application
- PVC Tarpaulin Fabric for Swimming Pool and water tank
- Flex Banner
- PVC Tarpaulin fabric
- PVC Film ( PVC Sheet )
Biodegradable Ecovio F Mulch film can be completely decomposed in 3 months
BASF recently developed a new biodegradable Ecovio F Mulch film.
The new biodegradable Ecovio F Mulch film can be used in agricultural greenhouses and urban industrial composting projects and has been applied in Germany.
The mulch film made of the biodegradable material is thinner than the traditional PE film but has the same performance. Biodegradable Ecovio F Mulch films have been optimized for agricultural applications and need not be remodified in production.
It is reported that after the plastic film is used in an agricultural greenhouse, the crops can be buried in the soil together with the residue after harvest and completely decomposed within 3 months, thereby greatly saving time and labor costs.