Analysis on production process of pvc calendering film
different production processes can be adopted for different films or different products. Under certain conditions of membrane types, properties and various additives, the production process has a significant impact on membrane properties. The production process of pvc calendering membrane is as follows:
Analysis of pvc calendering film production process
(1) Injection molding: for thermoplastic film, the film particles are heated and melted in the injection molding machine and injected into the mold at higher pressure and speed.
(2) Extrusion molding: the heated and melted film is extruded into profiles with different shapes through different hole dies through the extrusion action of an extruder.
(3) Spraying process: spray plastic film on metal, nonmetal plate surface and fiber mesh tire.
(4) Compression molding: for thermosetting film, plastic powder, sheet and granular raw materials are put into a mold to be heated and softened under pressure molding, so that chemical crosslinking occurs and curing occurs.
(5) Lamination molding: after dipping and coating thermosetting resin with layered reinforcing substances, it is processed into a rotten laminated plate, which is then heated by an laminator at the beginning of the process to solidify and form.
(6) Casting molding: the liquid film is poured on the mold to be cured and cooled under normal pressure or low pressure.
(7) Foaming molding: a large number of tiny spherical bubbles can be introduced into the plastic by mechanical or chemical methods to prepare a foam film with small volume density, good thermal insulation and sound absorption.