Agricultural Film standards help you choose quality products
agricultural film plays an important role in agricultural production. Only by understanding the agricultural film standards can we purchase high-quality products, in order to achieve the effect of increasing crop production.
1. Agricultural polyethylene blown film (Shed film)Standard:
1. Appearance. It should be flat, bright, uniform in thickness and consistent in transparency. It is not allowed that the resin in the raw material is not fully plasticized due to the low processing temperature, and strips are formed on the surface of the film. 'Water pattern'Or pieces'Cloud'. Bubbles, perforations, and ruptures are not allowed. 0 is not allowed. More than 6mm impurities. No more than 2mm of the particles and lumps formed due to insufficient plasticization of the resin are allowed. No obvious'Stripes'Existence, not obvious'Stripes'It refers to tearing by hand at room temperature ( The distance between the two thumbs is lcm, similar to the posture of pulling cloth)It is jagged when torn and should not be in a straight line. A small number of live pleats are allowed, and the inserts are basically neat (Refers to the bundled film roll head neat).
2. The film should be kept in a cool and dry room. Try not to squeeze it. The distance from the heat source should not be less than 1 m. The effective quality guarantee period is one year.
3. Width (Folding diameter refers to the width of the film when it is not torn, double layer) For films larger than 1500, the allowable thickness deviation is plus or minus O. 005mm, and the width of 20mm should not be more than two. The thickness is not less than 0. 08mm.
II. High pressure polyethylene (LDPE)Blow-molded agricultural floor covering film (Plastic film)Standard:
1. Appearance: good plasticization, no obvious'Water pattern'And'Cloud'. Bubbles, perforations and ruptures are not allowed. No more than 2mm of grain dots and lumps are allowed. Slight stripes are allowed, but when tearing by hand at room temperature, it should not be in a straight line, but should be serrated, and the distance between the two thumbs is 1cra. For bundles of films, the surface of the film roll is almost complete, the end face is neat, and the dislocation width does not exceed 50mm of the nominal width.
2. The film should be placed in a cool, dry room to prevent mechanical collision and sun and rain, and the distance from the heat source should be greater than 1 m. Storage period, from the date of production, the effective quality guarantee period is 1 year.
3. It is allowed that the thickness of a measuring point of 10% exceeds the allowable error. 0. 001mm.